Sunday, November 03, 2002

Wow. I wish i had this much time to blog. you have some interesting sentiments to share. so fictional and descriptive, and full of personality. My creativity is sadly on hold whilst i attempt to maneuver through the thick mire of work and school and dealing with the things life throws at us. whew! keep blogging away, girl. gives me something to look forward to reading. :)

personally, I like sundays. quiet 'cause the roommates are usually at work or out, and, although i hate looking ahead to monday, I enjoy getting up in the mornings early (well, earlier than on saturdays, anyways), and having the whole day to just do whatever. although I never seem to use my time too wisely, but i like at least thinking i can get something accomplished. *sigh* *sigh again*. see you monday.

No comments: