Wednesday, October 19, 2005


And, Because it Deserves its Own Seperate Post...

Sean and I are getting married!


The answers are:

1. Over Labor Day weekend. Yes, I should have said something sooner. Yes, I suck. Most definitely, I suck.

2. I'm not sure yet. Probably in the spring? It will give us something to do over the long bleak New England winter. And I have zero desire to be planning ANYTHING for a year.

3. Yeah, I mean, I obviously knew it was coming at some point. I mean, we bought a house and all that. I just didn't necessarily expect it right THEN.

4. Well, he had sprained his ankle quite badly, so I guess he was originally going to take me to the Berkshires and do it while hiking, but his gimpy ass was limping around on crutches, so there was none of that. It actually happened when I had just gotten out of the shower. What can I say...? I get naked, they propose.

5. Yes, I do suck. Truly.


All else aside, we are both very happy.

Here is a picture of my head only partly obscured by my hair, gazing over to the precipice of marriage. (Or, actually, a gorge in Vermont.)

No comments: