Thursday, July 31, 2003

This Job Stinks

On top of the whole insect infestation thing we're experiencing here at "work", one of my co-workers(Mildly retarded? Tourette's syndrome? Autistic? Just plain freaking crazy? The jury's out on exactly what her damage is--all I know is that she sits with her hands folded staring at her screen saver all day, then tries to lie about how much work she's gotten done...) just ripped this horrid fart. I mean a fart.

Yes, I know this seems funny. But it was this loud, whoopie-cushion-style fart; and it reeked. I mean reeked. As in, people walking past fell into fits of coughing and my friend 4 cubicles over's eyes began to water. As in, the supervisor moved Farty McFart's seat for the day.

Because this is a constant thing, you see. The farting, I mean.

Just thought I'd give you all an update.

No comments: