Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Figures.

I brought in a veggie tray and dip to work today. I had to get rid of all the yummy veggies that were in the fridge before we leave for Maryland--no sense in just letting them rot.

The cucumbers have been the most popular item so far, followed by the carrots (which have been mysteriously replenished somehow) and the grape tomatoes. The broccoli remains mostly untouched, which I think is weird because I love the stuff. The scallions also are kind of hanging out, although one of my coworkers ate one thinking it was a celery stick. The honey dijon dressing I brought as a dip has been quite popular.

Everyone has thanked me profusely and has been enjoying it immensely. Hey, how heart-healthy! How apropos! Wonderful! Yum, fresh veggies!!! Redpanda, you are so good with all your veggie eating!

So what did I do?

I just ate a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup that someone had put in their candy dish. And agreed to split a pizza with some coworkers.

Bah.

No comments: