Wednesday, November 09, 2005

So, Then...

Not one to be outdone, Gustav the BeetleBugCar chose this morning as the one during which he would stubbornly refuse to start. Alternator? Mashed potater? Who knows? All I know is that his little purple ass was going NOWHERE, leaving me to bribe Sean for a ride into work. Which I got, by the way.

Someone asked me today if I had broken a mirror or something lately. Nope. Not yet. But it is starting to get kind of funny in a lame slapstick movie kind of way. I've pretty much become the Steve Martin character in every Steve Martin movie. Things will continue to go wrong. It is how it is when you are The Steve Martin. And really, it's kind of funny when you take a step back and don't get too humiliated for the poor guy taking the hot dog buns out of the packages because the number of hot dogs in a package should match with the number of buns in the package.

No comments: