Monday, December 09, 2002

Lesson for Today

Ahh, learning. Ain't it fun?

Today's lesson is: you cannot add visible page numbers to a document after converting it to a pdf without creating a little text box on each page and inserting text in this manner.

I spent some time this morning doing just that for my group's 100-page marketing proposal planbook. Not to mention that I had to re-format all the bulleted (bulletted? ahh, who cares?) text last night before going to bed.

Ahh well, it's done now. And off to Kopy Kop to be bound oh-so-professionally.

And the fact that the page numbers are all slightly different sizes and in slightly different places? Hell, I'd say it gives our proposal "character", "personality", "a sense of gritty realism", even. All in all, I think I did the group a favor!

Hmmm. How long before they notice, do ya think?

No comments: