I know, I know. I'm a terrible person! I'm just busy. Or preoccupied. Or mired in seasonal affective disorder. Or something. But, to tide you over, here's a quick report:
1. Catch Me if You Can
2. Bowling for Columbine (WICKED good flick!)
3. The Indian buffet place near Sean's work.
4. Down-filled coats (even if they make you look silly, they are WARM!)
5. Paid volunteer days for work that require 3.5 hours of coloring with kids.
6. Chicken and gruyere quiche.
8. Victoria's Secret half off clearance price sales.
9. Having stuff at Sean's so I don't have to pack lotion, shampoo, etc.
1. Gangs of New York
2. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches packed for work (ewww! Gooey!).
3. Toy beanie snakes (Explanation to follow...)
4. Fried clam bellies.
5. Fucking ass cold days.
6. New cell phones that don't ring.
7. Confusion, heartache, weirdness, and a thousand other sucky emotions.
8. Parents who won't go to your little brother's boot camp graduation.
9. $135 eye exams.