Thursday, November 20, 2003

(Sick) Day 2

So here I am, ridin' the couch yet again. It's rather apropos. I'm going home to the sprawling metropolis (ha!) that is Southern Maryland for Thanksgiving next week; and I always seem to get sick when I go home.

I am feeling better than I was yesterday, though. I'm sitting upright, and I have shoes on. This is a vast improvement from yesterday's gentle moaning while sprawled on the couch under 3 blankets.

One of the things that sucks about sick days is that there's no one to play with. If Sean were here, I could play cribbage and other fun fun games. Plus I'd have someone to fetch me snackies and drinkies. Now, I'm stuck getting my own refreshments and feeling sorry for myself instead of happily sucking up someone else's sympathy.

I did get some Pecan Sandies at Target, though!

No comments: