Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Snippets n' Blurbs

Moglia posted yesterday. Hurry and read it or you might not be caught up for his next post in 2006.

We went to Sean's mom's for dinner last night. Quite delicious. But I tell you, the woman is incapable of cooking for a mere 3 people. The menu (for her, Sean, and myself) included:

Shrimp cocktail
Pork loin roast
Garlic mashed potatoes
Gravy
Asparagus
Roasted mixed vegetables (2 kinds of pepper, summer squash, zucchini, mushrooms...)
Fried Haddock
Tomato salad w/fresh basil
Fresh marinated mozzerella
Crusty bread and butter
Berry pie
Carrot cake
Chardonnay

We won't even talk about the quantity of leftovers that's made it's way to our fridge...

Email me if you'd like the links to Halloween pics!

Not much else I have to say, or CAN say; at this particular juncture. Gimme a few days, and perhaps I'll have some words to string together for ya. Till then...

No comments: