Tuesday, September 23, 2003

True Story

The situations I put myself in at times are amusing, to say the least.

Now, I've never been accused of being a stodgy, stonefaced professional at work. But I'd like to think I keep up a certain decorum between the hours of 7 and 5. But last week, my friend Dan was playing his radio and, since I could hear it from my cubicle, I couldn't resist sending him a line from the song (which also happened to be its title).

No big deal, right?

Except the song was Prodigy's Smack my Bitch Up. And except I accidentally gave his last name an "O'" instead of a "Mac". And it went through. Oops.

Can you even imagine? You open up your inbox and find an email reading: "Smack my bitch up!". Along with my professional contact info tagline, of course.

I can be such an ass. But it's really funny when I am. In retrospect, at least.

No comments: