Wednesday, October 30, 2002

Accidents Happen...

As I may have mentioned before, one of my main duties at work involves entering responses to questionnaires (that our "members" have filled out regarding accidents they've been in) into the system. Hey, not all of them can be like the mooning lawnmower incident. But, I find myself chortling guiltily nearly every day. I'm convinced I'm going straight to hell for laughing at the ways in which people have injured themselves.

For your amusement, here's a few of my newest favorites:

1. How did the accident happen? Accidentally ignited self on fire.

2. How did the accident happen? Tripped over a dog.
Do you intend to file a claim against the responsible party? No. Responsible party is a dog.

3. How did the accident happen? Ate peanut butter.

4. How did the accident happen? Slipped at a gas station.
Do you intend to file a claim against the responsible party? No. I would get little money from me, and it's not like anyone at the gas station pushed me or anything.


People! You gotta love 'em!

No comments: